Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4-Thankful Thursday

I am thankful today for our families safety, tornadoes have moved in around us the last two days and there has been property damage but no one has been killed.  I hope the storms are over now.

Bible verse of the day:
“For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.”- 1 Peter 1:24-25



Here is my pic of the day, its nothing special but I just love the effect in it.

I ordered 2 new lenses and am not so patiently awaiting their arrival....lol
I have been trying to use my camera everyday and been trying to study about photography at least once everyday. I want to learn all that I can to help me pursue this desire I have for it !!

Hope everyone has a good day !!




No comments: